Protect your business name and logo!
Your business name, the names of your key products, and your logos, packaging, and slogans–all of these can function as trademarks that distinguish your business and its services and products. So it’s important to choose your marks carefully and protect them vigilantly.
Here, you’ll find the most up-to-date information on how to select and protect a great trademark. Learn how to:
- choose trademarks that distinguish you from competitors
- search for marks that might conflict with your own
- register your mark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- protect your marks from unauthorized use by others
- resolve trademark disputes outside the courtroom, and
- create an Internet presence and secure a domain name.