Volunteering with Philly AIDS Thrift means that you are the “first impression” between our retail store and the public that supports our mission. Volunteers are needed to assist during store hours – 7 days a week. Join our extended family where you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Meet fabulous people
- Restock, organize, and sell new and used books
- Help keep our store sparkling clean and tidy
- Choose a flexible 3-hour shift
- Make a difference in the community
- Become cool and popular!
- (Not necessarily in that order!)
So whether you serve by greeting customers, sorting through our lovely donated items, updating our critically acclaimed shelf and window displays, or assisting customers with item selections, you’re bound to feel a part of this warm and friendly atmosphere we’ve created! To learn more about how to become a volunteer, send us an email or stop by the store.