This volume of 30 chapters contributed by reputed authors covers:
- Diversification of livestock and crops.
- Integration of livestock systems with forestry and crop production.
- Drought and heat wave tolerant varieties.
- Strategies for reduction of Green House Gases emission from ruminants.
- Application of GIS and remote sensing technologies.
- Breeds with inherent genetic capabilities to adapt to climate change.
This book also takes into account the climate change adaptation, mitigation practices, and policy frameworks for promotion of sustainable livestock and poultry production.
This book is co-published with NIPA. Taylor and Francis does not sell or distribute its print and electronic editions in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.