- Entertainment Weekly: The 27 best new books to take on your 2023 summer vacation
- BookRiot: 40 of the Most Anticipated Beach Reads of 2023
- Buzzfeed: 25 New and Upcoming LGBTQ Romance Novels You’ve Got To Read
- Goodreads: The Hottest New Romances for Summer
- SheReads: Most Anticipated LGBTQIA+ Romances of Summer 2023
- LGBTQ Reads: Most Anticipated LGBTQ+ Romance of 2023
In this hilarious and joyous rom com, sparks fly when a piano genius and a Hollywood heartthrob are thrown together for a charity performance of solos, heartfelt duets, and a big, showstopping finale.Quito Cruz might be a genius piano player and composer in New York City now but it doesn’t mean that he’s any closer to his Broadway dream. Although Quito knows what the problem is. Or rather who. Because ever since that night in college–with pretty-boy jock Emmett Aoki–his inspiration has been completely MIA . . . Now Quito’s dad wants him to put on a charity performance in his hometown. And there’s one hella big string attached: convince Emmett–now one of Hollywood’s hottest celebrities–to perform. It’s all shaping up to be the biggest musical fiasco of Quito’s life. Especially when Emmett agrees to attend, and Quito realizes that undeniable vibe between them is stronger than ever. Because there’s nothing simple about falling for a movie star . . . even when he’s pitch-perfect.