For enterprising business leaders and managers everywhere who strive to deliver consistently first-rate products and services for world markets, Using Lead Management on Purpose gives you the edge you need to succeed.
Esteemed business consultant, corporate trainer, and psychologist Kenneth L. Pierce shows you how to break free of the traditional leadership style-the “boss-manager” who emphasizes power and ignores the needs and values of others-and to use the dynamic approach of lead management to achieve the ideal balance of support and challenge. By creating an environment of warmth, cooperation, and trust, you will revitalize your employees to contribute the kind of energy, creativity, and commitment that results in top-quality work.
Filled with real-world examples and invaluable key-point summaries, this visionary guide shows you how to:
- Truly inspire workers to perform their best
- Build high-caliber relationships that honor, support, and empower employees
- Implement the seven behaviors of caring communication
- Avoid the seven deadly behaviors that sabotage relationships
- Enhance your skills for today’s evolving leadership roles in organizational development
With the secrets, tips, and tools in Using Lead Management on Purpose, you’ll excel in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace by tapping the genius of inspired, fulfilled employees.