Wake up feeling refreshed and renewed by adopting positive changes that will guarantee great sleep quality – even if you’ve been struggling to fall asleep for years!
In the U.S., the average person gets less than 7 hours of sleep every night. And between 50 and 70 million adults are affected by a sleep disorder.
What’s more, 44% of adults say their sleep quality has gotten worse in the previous five years.
You don’t have to be yet another statistic. This book is here to serve as a complete guide, containing all the information you need to improve your sleep quantity and sleep quality.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The science of sleep – the vital role played by your brain, neurotransmitters, and hormones – and why changes to your internal biological clock can wreak havoc on your sleep quality.
- Sleep hygiene and the impact that your sleep environment, habits, and substances can have on your sleep quality.
- Powerful habits that enhance your sleep quality – including choosing the right sleeping position, aligning your life with your chronotype, taking the perfect power nap, and more.
- The 10-3-2-1-0 Sleep Rule – a handy guide covering when to stop specific activities before going to bed.
- The inexorable link between sleep and mental health, plus practical strategies for reducing the impact of mental health disorders on your sleep quality.
- Common sleeping disorders and sleep challenges for older adults – and how to overcome them naturally and holistically.
- Sleep and your physical health – how to boost both through vital lifestyle changes and grounding activities.
- How to create the ideal sleep environment and minimize the impact of technology on your sleep.
- 11 natural remedies for better sleep – including teas and supplements, breath work, and chiropractic.
And so much more.
When you struggle to fall or stay asleep, you can feel like you’ve been imprisoned.
It feels like nothing will ever work, that you will never “sleep like a baby.”
You deserve to wake up feeling energized, renewed, and reinvigorated.
Feel the deep joy and vitality that comes with a good night’s sleep.