Discover proven, concrete techniques for overcoming stress and anxiety to stop overthinking once and for all.
Are you tired of running through the same scenarios in your head over and over, wondering what you could have said or done differently?
Do you have difficulty falling asleep because your brain is on a loop, rethinking all the events of your day?
Are you tired of having trouble making decisions because you cannot stop overthinking everything that could go wrong if you made the wrong choice?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are not alone.
57% of women and 43% of men identify as being overthinkers, and one study showed that 73% of people between the ages of 25 and 35 regularly overthink.
And unfortunately, there are numerous physical and mental side effects of overthinking, including draining energy, reducing creativity, causing insomnia, wreaking havoc on the digestive system, and a host of other issues.
But overcoming the issues that cause overthinking can prove to be difficult, as our brains are wired to look out for dangers and not repeat things that have caused us harm. After all, the old saying “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me” had to come from somewhere.
But what happens when you get stuck in these thought patterns because you are trying to not be fooled again? And better yet, is it possible to break free of these patterns?
The good news is yes, it is entirely possible to change thought patterns, and this guide contains all of the information needed to do so.
In this book, you will discover:
● How to determine the underlying causes of your stress and anxiety that are leading to your overthinking
● The different ways that overthinking affects you mentally, physically, and emotionally
● Common triggers of anxiety and stress that lead to overthinking and how to combat them
● The types of negative self-talk, the ways in which it affects your body and mind, and how to take back control and rid yourself of these negative thoughts
● Proven techniques to decrease procrastination and improve productivity
● How cognitive distortions cause overthinking and effective ways to fix them
● Ways to change your attitude to have less anxiety and a better overall mindset
● Helpful mindfulness techniques to help quiet the world around you
FREE BONUS – Our Guide to Mindfulness with workbook exercises and guided journal entry pages!
Rid yourself of the self-defeating thoughts that are holding you back. Stop lying awake for hours, ruminating on every little thing. Say goodbye to self-doubt and overthinking once and for all.