ARE YOU A PRODUCT OWNER BUT NO ONE TOLD YOU HOW TO SUCCEED AT THE JOB?
Has it been a struggle to produce value and get recognition within your company? Do you go into Agile Ceremonies unclear about what you’re trying to accomplish and how to deliver? Are you tired of “grinding it out,” hoping that the next Sprint Demonstration won’t be a disaster with no end in sight?
The Rock Star Product Owner’s Manual shows you how to accelerate your career, deliver value, and wow your organization.
Through stories from his decades of working with small to Fortune 500 companies, Matt shows you the fastest and most effective way to get a FLOOD of amazing results, conquer every Agile Ceremony, avoid the pitfalls, and deliver the customer value that will drive strong profits and elevate your career as a Product Owner.
This book will solve the mysteries of:
– Why User Stories are like donuts
– What to avoid during the daily Standup
– How to deliver impressive Sprint Demonstrations
– When to step forward and take credit
– How to get your team the recognition it deserves
– Why avoid short-term thinking
– The trap of technical debt and why you don’t want to fall behind
– The cost of a poor reputation
– How to prepare for Big Room Planning
– The value of making the right allies
– Why shielding your team will help them deliver more
If you want to leave being average behind and be a Rock Star Product Owner who delivers insane value, gets the hottest projects, the fattest bonuses, and the most executive recognition… then grab this book now