Dive in and discover how to build awesome React web apps that you can scale and maintain using design patterns and the latest industry insights.
- Discover and unpack the latest React 18 and Node 19 features in this updated fourth edition
- Get up to speed with TypeScript, MonoRepo architecture, and several cutting-edge React tools
- Learn from plenty of real-world examples and an improved chapter flow
React 18 Design Patterns and Best Practices will help you use React effectively to make your applications more flexible, easier to maintain, and improve their performance, while giving your workflow a huge boost. With a better organization of topics and knowledge about best practices added to your developer toolbox, the updated fourth edition ensures an enhanced learning experience.
The book is split into three parts; the first will teach you the fundamentals of React patterns, the second will dive into how React works, and the third will focus on real-world applications. All the code samples are updated to the latest version of React and you’ll also find plenty of new additions that explore React 18 and Node 19’s newest features, alongside MonoRepo Architecture and a dedicated chapter on TypeScript.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to efficiently build and deploy real-world React web applications.
What You Will Learn:
- Get familiar with the new React 18 and Node 18 features
- Explore TypeScript’s basic and advanced capabilities
- Make components communicate with each other by applying consolidate patterns
- Dive into MonoRepo architecture
- Use server-side rendering to make applications load faster
- Write a comprehensive set of tests to create robust and maintainable code
- Build high-performing applications by styling and optimizing React components
Who this book is for: