Learn how React Native works under the hood and what this means for building large-scale, cross-platform, production-ready applications without compromising on the quality and performance
- Explore a modern approach to React Native, covering state management, animations, gestures, and more
- Implement best practices and practical techniques for creating large-scale, production-ready apps
- Create a development process including workflow automation with GitHub Actions, Fastlane, and Bitrise
The React Native framework offers a range of powerful features that make it possible to efficiently build high-quality, easy-to-maintain frontend applications across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, and the web, helping you save both time and money. And this book is your key to unlocking its capabilities.
By the end of this React native app development book, you’ll have gained the confidence to build high-performance apps for multiple platforms, even on a bigger scale.
What You Will Learn:
- Become familiar with how React Native works under the hood
- Understand how to make the most of React Native for app development
- Explore different approaches to building apps across various platforms
- Become familiar with process automation and automated testing
- Contribute to open source code and structure your own code library
- Understand how to set up the architecture for bigger React Native projects
Who this book is for: