PRODUCTIVITY FOR LEADERS: A Practical Guide to Time Management and Stress ReductionAre you a manager who feels like you’re constantly running out of time?
Do you want to be more productive and get more done? If so, then Productivity for Leaders is the book for you.
In this practical guide, you’ll learn how to boost your productivity and the productivity of your team. You’ll discover:
- How to change your mindset to avoid negative impacts on your productivity and your team’s productivity.
- Techniques for smart prioritization and focusing on the most important tasks.
- Proven methods for reducing stress and optimizing your productivity.
- Strategies for efficiently managing interruptions and unexpected events.
- How to make your meetings truly productive.
- Tips for getting results without sacrificing your personal well-being.
- Ways to optimize productivity with remote teams.
Productivity for Leaders is the essential guide for any leader who wants to achieve success in today’s competitive business world.Inma Ríos, Leadership Expert, holds a Master´s Degree in Engineering and she is the author of several acclaimed leadership books. With a career spanning multinational corporations across various European countries, she has successfully led Supply Chain departments at the EMEA level. For over a decade, she has been dedicated to guiding executives and their teams towards achieving their goals. In recognition of her outstanding contributions, she was honored with the prestigious Top Women Leaders Award in 2022. For more information, please visit www.inmarios.com.