The German Academic Association for Production Technology (WGP) annually invites researchers coming from its institutes and from industry to contribute peer reviewed papers in the field of production technology. This congress proceedings provides recent research results and findings on leading-edge manufacturing processes. Main aim of this scientific congress is to push forward existing borders in production and to provide novel solutions of “Production at the Leading Edge of Manufacturing Technology”.
Different sessions were held on the topics
– Recent Developments in Manufacturing Processes
– Advancements in Production Planning
– New Approaches in Machine Learning
– Aspects of Resilience of Production Processes
– Creating Digital Twins for Production