Learn critical music production techniques used by professional producers to create a signature sound, arranging, and mixing productions in FL Studio 21 from a Billboard charting JUNO nominated producer
Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
- Discover how top artists produce mind-blowing music and create ultimate records in FL Studio through this illustrated guide
- Build your skills in synchronizing songs placements and refining arrangements
- Master a professional workflow formula for producing chart-topping records
A digital audio workstation empowering both aspiring and seasoned producers to create original music compositions, FL Studio has not only advanced the culture of collaboration across several genres but has provided a creative outlet for up-and-coming artists worldwide.
Achieving professional production prowess takes practice, market insight, and mentorship. This book explains how the author used FL Studio as a creative palette to build a successful career as a record producer, using specific techniques and workflow processes that only FL Studio can accommodate. You’ll develop a Power User’s mindset, create signature sounds using stock FL Studio One Shots, create top-level drum loops, learn about FL Studio’s VST’s, and approach arrangements from a practical and pop music perspective. This comprehensive guide covers everything from crafting and adding hypnotic melodies and chords, to mixing and mastering productions, and promoting those records to artists and companies, to take your career to the next level.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to create original productions from scratch using FL Studio’s virtual instruments and sound kits, mix and master the finished production, and arrange it using the Billboard-charting formula.
What You Will Learn:
- Acquaint yourself with FL Studio tools and maintain high-level workflow habits and frameworks
- Create ear-catching top-line melodies and advanced chord progressions
- Produce custom sound design and signature production sound
- Explore techniques to produce drum patterns and rhythm
- Uncover advanced music theory and piano roll production techniques
- Become a maestro in arranging productions for smash hits
- Learn unconventional mixing and mastering techniques
- Find tips on approaching, negotiating, and placing productions with artists, TV, advertising, and film companies
Who this book is for:
If you are a music producer with intermediate knowledge of FL Studio or have experience using it, this guide will show you the author’s personal tips and secrets for achieving Billboards success, landing major film and TV placements, and working with legendary artists. Tailored to experienced FL Studio users with a grasp on its fundamentals, this book assumes operational knowledge of FL Studio, including familiarity with its plugins and tools.