Part of the critically acclaimed Over and Under series!Award-winning duo Kate Messner and Christopher Silas Neal take readers on a thrilling tour of one of the most diverse ecosystems on planet earth: the rainforests of Central America. Discover the wonder that lies hidden among the roots, above the winding rivers, and under the emerald leaves of the rainforest. – Features animals like the slender parrot snake to the blue morpho butterfly
– Explores the canopies, where toucans and pale-billed woodpeckers chatter and call
– Other animals include capuchin monkeys who swing from vines and slow-moving sloths who wait out daily thunderstorms Under the canopy of the rainforest hundreds of animals make their homes, but up in the leaves hides another world. This stunning read is perfect for kids who can’t get enough of the rainforest and all the animals living in it. – Equal parts educational and beautiful, this book is perfect for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, science teachers, and educators.
– A great gift for kids who love nature, rainforests, animals, and learning more about the world
– Perfect for children ages 5 to 8 years old
– Add it to the shelf with books like The Big Book of Bugs by Yuval Zommer, The Animal Book by Lonely Planet Kids, and A Butterfly Is Patient by Dianna Aston.