You tried to listen to the different opinions of friends and relatives who think they are better than you… You tried to follow the advices of your favorite youtubers on how to manage the daily routine to be more productive… You bought low-cost courses which promise exceptional results in short time… But these results still have not been seen and you feel more confused and disorganized.
You will find new ideas and strategies to help you improve the way you approach problems, with chapters that include:
- Understanding different types of schemas
- Challenging your existing models
- How you can improve your mental models for better results
- Greshams’ law and how it can help you become a better person
- Tracking your progress
- Applying mental models to daily life
- And much more…
Based on this example, can you see how mental models work?
Mental models help you filter information, which allows you to see things more clearly and make better decisions.
Mental models are also a shortcut to finding the quickest and the best route to solve your problems, whether work-related or personal.