Lean UX is synonymous with modern product design and development. Designers, product managers, developers, and Scrum Masters around the world are combining human-centric design, Agile ways of working, and a strong business sense, making Lean UX the leading approach for digital product teams today.
Inspired by Lean and Agile methods, this book helps you focus on the actual product experience rather than deliverables. Lean UX shows teams how to collaborate, gather feedback early and often, and focus on learning and user feedback. You’ll be able to drive the design in short, iterative cycles to assess what works best for businesses and users. Lean UX guides you through this change–for the better.
- Facilitate the Lean UX process with your team
- Ensure every project starts with clear customer-centric success criteria
- Understand the role of the designer on a Scrum team
- Write and contribute design and experiment stories to the backlog
- Ensure design work takes place in every sprint
- Build product discovery into the team’s “velocity”
- Make sure the team is designing and building products that customers love