Insight Guides Pocket Zakynthos & Kefalonia
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Zákynthos and Kefaloniá. From top tourist attractions like the Blue Caves, Mount Énos, Andísamos, the Zákynthos Museum and the Aristeon Olive Press and Museum, to cultural gems, including the Byzantine Museum of Zákynthos, the Solomos Museum and the Venetian ruins in Zákynthos’ hill villages, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Zakynthos & Kefalonia
– Inspirational itineraries discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
– Historical and cultural insights delve into the islands’ rich history and culture, and learn all about their mythology, Odysseus, olive cultivation and Kefaloniá’s links with Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
– Practical full-colour map with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
– Key tips and essential information from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
– The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
– Covers Zakynthos: Zakynthos Town, Central Plain, Laganás Bay, The Hill Villages and West Coast, The North; Kefalonia: Argostóli, The Livathó and South Coast, Mount Énos, Sámi and Póros, The Pallíki Peninsula, The North; Itháki: Vathy and the North, The Odysseus Trail
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Greece? Check out Insight Guides Greece for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.