Many lawyers work long hours and still do not have enough time to complete all their work–let alone tackle the business aspects of their job, such as marketing, business development, or strategic planning. It’s a common problem and learning how to juggle the work and manage the extras can be overwhelming for the new or seasoned lawyer.
The second edition of How to Do More in Less Time is a valuable resource to help you learn strategies for taking control of your day and become more productive. Written for the busy lawyer, the authors outline how you can identify the right activities that need to be accomplished and then how you perform those activities efficiently to maximize your productivity.
You will learn how to:
- Develop good productivity habits by setting goals and prioritizing your workload
- Eliminate the distractions around you
- Clean up the clutter
- Delegate your workload efficiently
- Organize and schedule tasks weekly
- Create effective systems in your daily practice
- Streamline your email
- Do 90 minutes of work in 60 minutes and maybe even 30, and much more