Achieve sustainable product growth with expert insights on data-driven decision-making and growth strategies to accelerate company’s growth
- Understand and implement key growth product management models to improve revenue, user adoption, and retention
- Learn effective frameworks, strategies, and tactics for growth product management in various contexts
- Develop practical strategies and insights to achieve customer lifetime goals
- Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
In the dynamic landscape of modern product management, professionals face a myriad of challenges, spanning customer acquisition, monetization, user retention, competition, and technical expertise. To overcome these hurdles, this book crystalizes growth strategies that revolve around harnessing the power of data, experimentation, and user insights to drive growth for a product.
This handbook serves as your guide to exploring the essential growth product management models and their applications in various contexts, unveiling their role in enhancing revenue performance and customer retention. Along the way, actionable steps will steer you in implementing these models while helping you better understand your users, experiment with new features and marketing strategies, and measure the impact of your efforts, ultimately guiding you to achieve your customer retention and lifetime customer goals.
By the end of this book, you’ll have gained advanced insights into growth product management, models, and growth strategies, and when and how to use them to achieve customer-for-life goals and optimized revenue performance.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand key growth product management models such as lean startup, pirate metrics, and AARRR frameworks
- Optimize journeys, improve UX, and personalize interactions with retention and loyalty strategies
- Explore model applications in SaaS, e-commerce, and mobile app development
- Implement practical actions to prioritize, experiment, and measure
- Get to grips with techniques of service, feedback, and rewards for customer retention
- Set and achieve customer lifetime value goals for success
- Discover effective strategies for achieving your customer-for-life goals
Who this book is for:
Whether you’re a seasoned product manager, a newcomer to the field, or an aspiring growth product manager, this guide offers valuable insights and actionable strategies to drive growth and achieve success. Additionally, growth marketers and startup founders with basic product marketing knowledge will benefit from this book, expanding their understanding of growth-centric product management practices to elevate their careers and propel their companies to acquire more customers and reach customer-for-life goals.