The beloved, bestselling potty-training classic, now in hardcover for a new generation!An elephant makes a big poop. A mouse makes a tiny poop. Everyone eats, so of course: everyone poops! Taro Gomi’s classic, go-to picture book for straight-talk on all things number 2 is back, as fresh and funny as ever. – Both a matter-of-fact, educational guide and a hilarious romp through poop territory
– Filled with timeless OMG moments for both kids and adults
– Colorful and content-rich picture book The concept of going to the bathroom is made concrete through this illustrated narrative that is both verbally and visually engaging. Everyone Poops is just right for potty-training, gift-giving, and everyday reading with smart, curious readers. – Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, birthdays, and more
– Perfect for children ages 0 to 3 years old
– Equal parts educational and entertaining, this makes a great gift for parents and grandparents who are potty-training their toddler.
– Add it to the shelf with books like P is for Potty! (Sesame Street) by Naomi Kleinberg, Potty by Leslie Patricelli, The Potty Train by David Hochman and Ruth Kennison.