Build products on top of Ethereum’s new and expansive technological stack.
Writing any good web application requires planning, care, and deft technical skills, but Ethereum’s execution model presents its own challenges for engineers wishing to build applications on top of its smart contract layer. Building performant and engaging product experiences is one of the most important – and often underappreciated – roles in any company.
- Understand the EVM and how it works
- Gain insight into smart contracts and how apps connect to them
- Understand the difference between live data and indexed data
- How decentralization affects the UI of applications
- Build engaging, tasteful product experiences on top of Ethereum
Who This Book Is ForA confident – mid-level or senior – software engineer or web developer who hasn’t properly branched out into Ethereum; someone who might have scratched the surface, but wants a deeper understanding of the principles behind dapps, and who wants a head start on the hurdles faced while building them.